Machine Learning Expert
Note: This is a REMOTE position, reporting into our NYC home office.
PulsePoint™, a global programmatic advertising platform with specialized healthcare expertise, fuses the science of programmatic targeting, distribution, and optimization with the art of brand engagement. The PulsePoint platform is powered by terabytes of impression-level data, allowing brands to efficiently engage the right audiences at scale while helping publishers increase yield through actionable insights.
Our organization has a strong history of utilizing machine learning, contextualization, and targeting to distribute advertising to the right consumers at the right time and create real connections across the internet. We are now taking that knowledge and expertise to solve challenges within healthcare in order to create better health outcomes through Radical Health Personalization™.
The goals of the PulsePoint Data Science Engineering team:
- Optimize and validate targeting mechanisms for specific health conditions
- Improve and optimize our proprietary contextualization, and recommendation engines that handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, billions of times each month
- Collaborate with internal Health experts to ideate and support rapid assessment, analysis, and prototyping of ideas for achievable commercialization.
What you will be tasked to do:
- Research and develop user profiling models to enhance our recommendation engine to leverage both online and offline data.
- Support and enhance the existing work on health user profiling, prediction, and targeting tools.
- Contribute on future project on patient/physician identity for cross-device tracking, profiling and targeting.
- Support existing codebases for data integration and production support for our core models.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of full-time experience working as a Statistician/ Machine Learning Engineer/ Data Scientist
- Advanced knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, and Impala
- Advanced knowledge of Python using the numpy/scipy/pandas/skilearn stack
- MS/PhD in Astronomy, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Machine Learning, Computer Science; or BS with several years of applied machine learning experience
** All applicants must submit a code sample or a GitHub link to be considered **
At PulsePoint™, data is at the core of everything we do and Data Science is a high profile and high impact team, focusing on creating innovative solutions that rely on predictive modeling and big data analytics. We are looking for “A” players that have a combination of drive, focus, speed, efficiency and quality to drive statistical modeling, optimization and/or machine learning. You will be given ownership and autonomy over the research and development of your projects and will be expected to execute well and on time. We work on challenging problems that will make ads matter for people with health problems. Your work will directly influence our trajectory as a company.
See Inside the Office of PulsePoint
PulsePoint helps brands engage the right consumers at scale by fusing the science of programmatic distribution with the art of content marketing. The platform’s programmatic and content marketing technology helps clients achieve maximum value—whether it’s at a massive scale or niche targeting, high impact engagement or performance, full control or consultative partnership.
Back to top