PulsePoint™ is a next-gen advertising technology platform that fuses the science of programmatic targeting, distribution and optimization with the art of content marketing. Our platform is powered by terabytes of impression-level data, allowing brands to efficiently engage the right audiences at scale while helping publishers increase yield through actionable insights.
As a Campaign Manager, you will work on PMP and Programmatic Direct deals and campaigns directly related to our Health product. You will be involved in various aspects, including campaign setup and trafficking, reporting, team deliverables, and marketing materials.
What you'll be doing:
- Set up PMP campaigns for launch (creative trafficking, testing, tag management, ad server campaign setup, etc.)
- Campaign scheduling, monitoring, reporting, and optimization.
- Technical campaign support both internally and externally – identify any technical issues, DSP integration needs, and deal delivery issues
- Delighting customers by providing internal and external stakeholders with sophisticated and actionable insights helping clients understand how to react to and anticipate in the changing digital environment.
- Advanced post-campaign reporting, identifying trends and making recommendations for future investment
- Provide feedback on tool, data, and reporting improvements
- Supporting technical and non-technical issues as reported by clients and helping them reach resolution by liaising with internal teams.
- Be the subject matter expert for technical details on Pulsepoint products and technology and provide guidance and support on RFPs and client meetings.
- Consulting with account teams to support account planning and client strategy
- Partnering with Data Science and other product/engineering-oriented team
What you'll need:
- Bachelors degree plus 1 year of campaign management or media planning experience required.
- Experience in Technical support or technical operations is ideal
- Ability to isolate clients’ key business questions, gather business requirements, and create required documentation
- Familiar with data visualization concepts and dashboard development
- Strong analytical software skills (e.g., any exposure to big data stores such as Hadoop, and statistical analysis packages a plus)
- SQL knowledge for report querying a plus
- Tableau knowledge for creating new reports a plus
- Previous experience with Online Media / Advertising / Programmatic technology preferred
What you’ll get:
- Sane work hours
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Health & Wellness Fairs
- The opportunity to partake in our Office Fitness Shape-Up Program
- Professional training and industry membership access
- Annual Company Retreat
- Complimentary membership to local programs like NYC CitiBike
- Corporate Discount to New York Sports Club (NYSC)
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Team happy hours and beer-o-clock Fridays
- Awesome snacks: drink bar, coffee bar, ice cream bar, candy bar & fruit bar
- The opportunity to join our Company Basketball Team
- Indoor dart wars, PAC-MAN, Basketball and Ping-Pong Tournaments
Meet Some of PulsePoint's Employees
Business Analyst/Data Science
Susie analyses enormous data stacks—over 20 TB a day—in order to determine optimal adjustments for PulsePoint clients and consult on new campaign strategies.
Back to top