Business Development Manager, Publishers
Come join the Ad Tech Company that’s Making Ads Matter!!
Today, advertising has lost its relevance due to all the “noise” in the system, becoming so overwhelming that consumers are blinded to the message, resulting in ads that fail to get reach their target. In short, ads (generally) suck.
PulsePoint’s Mission is to change that perception—both for the brand and the consumer—by Saving the World from Bad Advertising.
And as a Business Development Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of this Mission.
Not every Publisher will make the cut and it’s up to you to be the gatekeeper for our Exchange. In this role, you’ll identify publishers that provide us with ads that don’t “suck”, closing deals with premium digital publishers that provide quality inventory that are available for purchase in our Exchange.
What you’ll need:
- A business-minded, self-starter mentality. To succeed, you will need sense of hunger: hunger for the sale, hunger for success, hunger for commission. You stop at nothing to win the business!
- A functional understanding of the ad tech ecosystem
- A demonstrable history of exceeding internal and external goals and expectations
- Excellent prospecting, vetting, and presentation (in person and over the phone) skills
- A minimum of two (2) years digital media experience (preferably on the ad tech side), with at least 1 year of digital business development experience
What you’ll get:
- Sane work hours
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Health & Wellness Fairs
- The opportunity to partake in our Office Fitness Program
- Professional training and industry membership access
- Annual Company Retreat
- Complimentary membership to local programs like NYC CitiBike
- Corporate Discount to New York Sports Club (NYSC) & 24 Hour Fitness
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Team happy hours and Sip & Chat Friday's
- Awesome snacks & drinks
- The opportunity to join our Company Basketball/Softball Teams
- Indoor dart wars & Ping-Pong Tournaments
Want to peek inside the Pulsepoint offices? Check it out here: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/pulsepoint
Meet Some of PulsePoint's Employees
Director, Business Development & Operations, Digital Health Solutions
Elizabeth oversees business development and operations for PulsePoint Digital Health Solutions. She works with advertisers, finding new and innovative ways to target patients, physicians, and insurers in the healthcare industry.
Back to top