Business Development Manager
PulsePoint, a global programmatic advertising platform with specialized healthcare expertise, fuses the science of programmatic targeting, distribution and optimization with the art of brand engagement. The PulsePoint platform is powered by terabytes of impression-level data, allowing brands to efficiently engage the right audiences at scale while helping publishers increase yield through actionable insights.
Within our programmatic offering PulsePoint's health solution is the first fully customized programmatic platform for healthcare marketers Designed to help healthcare companies navigate the complex world of real-time advertising while ensuring brand safety, PulsePoint Health provides custom data packages as well as advanced content marketing opportunities.
What you'll be doing:
Not every Publisher will make the cut and it’s up to you to be the gatekeeper for our Exchange. In this role, you'll close deals with premium digital publishers that provide quality inventory that are available for purchase in our Exchange.
What you’ll need:
- A business-minded, self-starter mentality. To succeed, you will need sense of hunger: hunger for the sale, hunger for success, hunger for commission. You stop at nothing to win the business!'
- A thorough understanding of the ad tech ecosystem
- A demonstrable history of exceeding internal and external sales goals and expectations
- Excellent prospecting, vetting, and presentation (in person and over the phone) skills
- A history of closing deals with premium publishers
- Minimum of 5 years digital media experience on the ad tech side, with at least 3 years of digital business development experience.
- Experience closing health and pharma publishers a plus
What you’ll get:
- Sane work hours
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Health & Wellness Fairs
- The opportunity to partake in our Office Fitness Program
- Professional training and industry membership access
- Annual Company Retreat
- Complimentary membership to local programs like NYC CitiBike
- Corporate Discount to New York Sports Club (NYSC) & 24 Hour Fitness
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Team happy hours and Sip & Chat Friday's
- Awesome snacks & drinks
- The opportunity to join our Company Basketball/Softball Teams
Want to peek inside the Pulsepoint offices? Check it out here: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/pulsepoint
Meet Some of PulsePoint's Employees
Director, Business Development & Operations, Digital Health Solutions
Elizabeth oversees business development and operations for PulsePoint Digital Health Solutions. She works with advertisers, finding new and innovative ways to target patients, physicians, and insurers in the healthcare industry.
Back to top