PulsePoint is a digital media technology company committed to helping marketers and publishers gain greater audience transparency and deeper engagement across digital channels at an unprecedented scale. PulsePoint’s holistic platform integrates analytic and ad-serving solutions that power predictable audience engagement across display, social, mobile, video and email.
PulsePoint delivers a spectrum of services, including data management and media mix optimization, content distribution, contextual ad exchange capabilities, RTB and crowd sourcing. The company’s real-time, patented technology powers the digital marketing success for each of the agency holding companies and thousands of leading brands and publishers.
A Dynamic Digital Marketing company seeks a bright and outgoing Accounting Manager to join its NYC team. This individual will be involved in all aspects of month-end and reporting processes, and will have the opportunity to mentor junior accounting staff.
- Perform timely completion of monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities, G/L entries and financial statement analysis through to preparation of external reports.
- Maintain integrity of balance sheet accounts through review of account activity and balances for accuracy and reasonableness and prepare adequate supporting audit schedules
- P&L trend analysis and investigation of discrepancies.
- Participate in completion of interim and year-end audit work
- Manage the procurement process (reviewing accounts payable transactions for accuracy and posting to the general ledger) and intercompany transactions.
- Fixed Asset management and reconciliation.
- Assist with both internal and external reporting requirements, ensuring compliance with internal controls and financial company policy compliance/governance.
- Identify process improvement opportunities for processes and reporting.
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned.
- BA/BS in Accounting and at least five years general accounting experience from a large company or Public Practice environment.
- Experience in Healthcare focused company a plus
- Team leadership experience or mentoring a plus
- Ability to think for themselves and proactive nature
- A combination of private and public accounting experience a plus
- CPA a plus
- Foreign currency accounting experience a plus
- Experience with Great Plains and NetSuite a plus
What you’ll get:
- Sane work hours (with flexible scheduling)
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Health & Wellness Fairs
- The opportunity to partake in our Office Fitness Shape-Up Program
- Professional training and development budget
- Annual Company Retreat
- Complimentary membership to local programs like NYC CitiBike
- Corporate Discount to New York Sports Club (NYSC)
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Team happy hours and beer-o-clock Fridays
- Awesome snacks: drink bar, coffee bar, ice cream bar, candy bar & fruit bar
- The opportunity to join our Company Sports Teams
- Indoor dart wars, PAC-MAN, Basketball and Ping-Pong Tournaments
Meet Some of PulsePoint's Employees
Business Analyst/Data Science
Susie analyses enormous data stacks—over 20 TB a day—in order to determine optimal adjustments for PulsePoint clients and consult on new campaign strategies.
Back to top