Account Manager, Story Platform
PulsePoint, a global programmatic advertising platform with specialized healthcare expertise, fuses the science of programmatic targeting, distribution and optimization with the art of brand engagement. The PulsePoint platform is powered by terabytes of impression-level data, allowing brands to efficiently engage the right audiences at scale while helping publishers increase yield through actionable insights.
PulsePoint is looking for a candidate to join our team as an Account Manager. In this role you will support our sales team, interact directly with clients and be a key stakeholder owning the execution success of each campaign. If you love interacting with clients and using the power of data to communicate and ensure the success of a client’s campaign this is the job for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Quickly acquire a thorough understanding of PulsePoint's content marketing offerings, reporting analysis, competitive advantages, resources and processes and articulate them persuasively to prospects and customers
- Help shape how the product is developed!
- Coordinate pre-launch executions with client an internal teams, including creative preparation, audience and campaign set up
- Serve as point person for all post-sale campaign requests and communication with client, including creative changes, performance reports, optimization suggestions and recommendations, client meetings, etc.
- Monitor third party reporting for pacing, performance and discrepancy purposes
- Work closely with Campaign Management Team to provide continued feedback and analysis of content marketing campaigns, to ensure delivery
- Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client performance expectations and maintain strong relationships with advertisers to ensure long-term success
- Prepare post-campaign analysis reports for clients, leveraging your expert knowledge of the data gathered
- Share expertise and advise clients on new campaign ideas to generate continued results
What you’ll need:
- An understanding of online advertising industry preferably from either ad sales or media planning perspective
- Understanding of brand and direct marketing objectives
- Strong interest in interpreting data and ability to communicate it to team and client
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university
- Familiarity with ad serving and online ad research tools (DART, Atlas, Ad Database, Quantcast, Salesforce, comScore) a plus
- 1 to 2 + years previous experience with online media agencies or ad sales organizations a plus
What you’ll get:
- Sane work hours (with flexible scheduling)
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Annual Company Retreat
- Weekly team lunches and monthly Happy Hour parties
- Professional training and industry membership access
Back to top