Account Manager, Programmatic Health
The Account Manager owns the strategic planning and relationship between PulsePoint and our agency partners using our Health Marketing Technology buying platform. This role serves as the primary point of contact for the client and internal teams for all items regarding programmatic media campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have prior digital account management/campaign management experience and online ad trafficking within the health and wellness vertical as well as previous experience with bid management platforms and an understanding of the programmatic landscape.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage all aspects of the RFP/RFI response process, including developing media strategies, coordinating with external vendors/partners, and developing proposals for new client opportunities.
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign directly with our clients. Act as a trusted partner; recommending solutions and optimization that will achieve desired campaign results.
- Partner with Campaign Management team to develop and provide regular actionable insights to our clients on both live and post campaign results detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Serve as point person for all post-sale client requests and communication with client, including creative changes, performance reports, client meetings, campaign recommendations
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with clients through exceptional client service
What you'll need:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a client facing account management role developing and managing interactive marketing campaigns and/or digital media buying
- Interactive agency or consulting experience supporting Health and Wellness campaigns highly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the programmatic market with exposure to bid management and campaign management/optimization strategies.
- Understanding of interactive media planning, buying elements and success metrics (CPA, CPC, CPM, DR etc.).
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing and interpreting campaign data to recommend solutions that will provide optimal results for our clients.
What you’ll get:
- Sane work hours (with flexible scheduling)
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Annual Company Retreat
- Weekly team lunches and monthly Happy Hour parties
- Professional training and industry membership access
- The opportunity to partake in our Office Fitness Shape-Up Program
- Spin Classes, Bootcamp, Yoga and other Fitness classes with the office
Want to peek inside the Pulsepoint offices? Check it out here: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/pulsepoint
Back to top