Account Management & Ad Ops Intern
PulsePoint, a global programmatic advertising platform with specialized healthcare expertise, fuses the science of programmatic targeting, distribution and optimization with the art of brand engagement. The PulsePoint platform is powered by terabytes of impression-level data, allowing brands to efficiently engage the right audiences at scale while helping publishers increase yield through actionable insights.
At PulsePoint you’ll join a team that allows your own individual talents to flourish while providing you the opportunity to develop and truly make a difference. We look for people who have an undeniable and bold uniqueness. People who never worry about fitting in and who would rather be outstanding and make a difference than be one of the masses. Come join a unique team that strives to keep things fun, interesting, and profitable. We'll provide you with hands on experience that will help you exceed in the real world.
Check out what some of our interns said about their experience:
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with content recommendation, native ad, and social media ad platforms to distribute content
- Assisting with overall campaign execution
- Understanding and working with the optimizer software
What you’ll need:
- Understanding of content marketing
- Experience with social media ads, native ads and content recommendation engines is a plus
- Ability to think critically and learn quickly
- Must be enrolled in a degree program or be a recent graduate
Meet Some of PulsePoint's Employees
Director, Business Development & Operations, Digital Health Solutions
Elizabeth oversees business development and operations for PulsePoint Digital Health Solutions. She works with advertisers, finding new and innovative ways to target patients, physicians, and insurers in the healthcare industry.
Back to top