Account Executive, Story
- San Francisco, CA
PulsePoint, a global programmatic advertising platform with specialized healthcare expertise, fuses the science of programmatic targeting, distribution and optimization with the art of brand engagement. The PulsePoint platform is powered by terabytes of impression-level data, allowing brands to efficiently engage the right audiences at scale while helping publishers increase yield through actionable insights.
Content Marketing and Native advertising continues to grow as an important part of the world’s biggest brands. PulsePoint’s content marketing team works directly with Brands, Agencies and self-service users across North America and Europe, introducing them to our easy to use content marketing distribution platform. Growth has been robust and we are just getting started. The ideal candidate for this role has a deep understanding of and experience selling directly to brands throughout the US. He/she has established relationships with Brands, PR firms and agencies and enjoys developing relationships with key decision makers. .
What we look for:
- A creative thinker who makes long-term contributions both to the organization as a whole, as well as the sales team’s development.
- Must enjoy building from the ground up and defining the space.
- Ability to introduce in detail a new product while discerning a client’s needs—presenting new solutions with intelligence and originality.
- Sales experience selling to national brands
What you'll need:
- Experience selling directly to brands
- 3-5 years sales experience and at least 1-2 years in Saas sales
- Ability to network and establish new relationships with key players at brands and agencies
- Existing relationships with brands, agencies and PR firms
- Track record of success in an unstructured, entrepreneurial environment
- Understanding of content marketing, social and native advertising products.
- Experience in the health tech space a plus
What you'll get:
- Sane work hours
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- The opportunity to partake in our Office Fitness Program
- Professional training and industry membership access
- Annual Company Retreat
- Complimentary membership to local bikeshare programs
- Corporate Discount to 24 Hour Fitness and Fitness SF
- Team lunches twice a month
- Team happy hours
Want to peek inside the Pulsepoint offices? Check it out here: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/pulsepoint
Back to top