Supply Chain .Net Developer
- Lakeland, FL
The Supply Chain Team is seeking a Systems Analyst/Programmer who will be responsible for playing a key role interacting with enterprise teams to design and develop solutions using the latest Azure Cloud Technologies, C#, and Angular Development to support the highly complex Supply Chain Systems. Further duties include analyzing and translating business requirements into technology solutions, performing data analysis by creating and executing complex queries, interpreting results, and communicating findings to technical and non-technical audiences. The most suitable hire for this position will be a technical candidate with strong analytical, planning, problem solving, writing and presentation skills and one who has the ability to communicate effectively with management, peers, technology vendors and business unit customers.
Hours of Work:
Minimum of 45 hours per week, primarily Monday through Friday.
Frequency of Pay:
Minimum Base Pay:
Please be sure to monitor your email including your spam folder, daily for communications you may receive during the recruiting and selection process for this position. Please do not use your Publix email address when applying.
Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
321 S. Kentucky Ave
Potential Annual Pay with Bonus:
77,805 - 117,325
Year End Bonus:
As a year-end bonus to associates, Publix issues one month's extra pay (pro-rated in the first year) each year if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check that year.This is calculated as a 13th month of pay in the Potential Annual Pay with Bonus line above.
Please note that Publix will not sponsor any hire for this position for an H-1B visa or permanent residence.
Maximum Base Pay:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years' experience supporting and developing enterprise applications
- Minimum of four years' experience with SQL
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC)
- Five years' experience supporting and developing enterprise applications running a multi-platform distributed environment
- Knowledge of Databricks development
- Knowledge of Angular development and Telerik UI controls
- Knowledge in using DevOps
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Technologies
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Forecasting concepts
- Strong technical understanding of data modeling concepts
- Knowledge of Infrastructure related systems client/server, workstations, servers, networks, database and middleware technologies
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple assignments with similar deadlines
• Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
• An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
• Group dental plan
• Group vision plan
• Sick pay
• Long-term disability insurance
• Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death \u0026amp; dismemberment benefits)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Vacation pay
• Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
• Paycheck direct deposit
• Credit union
• Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
• 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager's approval: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
Back to top