Salad Support Operator, AM, Part Time, Deli - Lakeland
- Lakeland, FL
- operate can opener
- operate metal detector
- work the line as needed
- knowledge of recipes and batch amounts
- ingredient tracking sheets/SAP Data
- must be able to work in all areas of can opening as needed/requested
- gather samples for QA
- track inventory of all materials
- other duties as assigned.
Hours of Work:
5:00 am - 12:30 pm, rotating days
Frequency of Pay:
Minimum Base Pay:
Please be sure to monitor your email including your spam folder, daily for communications you may receive during the recruiting and selection process for this position. Please do not use your Publix email address when applying.
Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
3045 New Tampa Hwy
Other Compensation Information:
Weekend Differential: A $2.00 per hour weekend differential is paid to associates for hours worked between 12:00 a.m. Saturday through 11:59 p.m. Sunday.
Year End Bonus:
To reward associates for their contributions to the company for the calendar year, Publix provides a Holiday Bonus inNovember. The bonus for this position is 8 hours of pay when a new associate joins Publix prior to July 1. There is no bonus in the first year for associates hired after July 1. In subsequent years, the bonus is equal to 8 hours' pay if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check.
Maximum Base Pay:
The required qualifications for this position include:
- must be at least 18 years old
- must demonstrate excellent work habits in line with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- must demonstrate safe working habits
- must be able to lift in excess of 40 pounds frequently
- must be able to learn and perform all positions
- must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- must have good human relations skills (the ability to work well with others and be a team player)
- must be able to work any shift, nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours
- must have excellent attendance and punctuality
- must be willing to assist other team members in other areas
- must be able to perform steady and productive work for an extended period of time
- must be able to work efficiently with little or no supervision
- must have the ability to obtain a forklift license in order to operate a forklift
- must understand Lockout/Tagout compliance requirements
- must be dependable and possess good follow up skills
- good verbal and written communication skills
- must be able to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
- must possess basic math skills
- must be able to communicate effectively
- must show enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work and
- a commitment to Publix and our mission.
Potential Annual Base Pay:
Temperatures range from 40 to 45 degrees. Wet and slippery.
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Credit union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases.
Back to top