Order Checker, PM, Frozen Foods - Lakeland
- Lakeland, FL
- verifying the accuracy of products shipped from our facilities by Selectors
- the responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Hours of Work:
4:30 PM - 3:15 AM; Rotating Days
Frequency of Pay:
Minimum Base Pay:
Please be sure to monitor your email including your spam folder, daily for communications you may receive during the recruiting and selection process for this position. Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
3045 New Tampa Hwy
Other Compensation Information:
- A $.50 per hour night differential is paid to associates regularly scheduled to work any hours between midnight and 3:00 am (this does not include shifts that end at midnight or begin at 3:00AM).
- Weekend differential: A $2.00 per hour weekend differential is paid to associates for hours worked between 12:00 a.m. Saturday through 11:59 p.m. Sunday
Year End Bonus:
To reward associates for their contributions to the company for the calendar year, Publix provides a Holiday Bonus inNovember. In the first year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to 15 hours of pay, and in the second year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to one week's pay if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check. In subsequent years, the bonus is equal to two weeks' pay.
Maximum Base Pay:
- be at least 18 years old
- be able to work nights
- be able to work weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
- obtain certification in pallet truck and forklift operations (on or before his or her start date in the position)
- be able to lift a minimum of 62 pounds
- be able to stand for long periods of time
- be able to bend, stoop, and twist
- be able to operate a pallet truck or forklift without any part of his or her body exposed outside of the operator compartment
- successfully complete the following tests (before his or her start date in the position)
- Basic Office Skills and
- Matching - Alphanumeric
- pass a Physical Agility Test (before his or her start date in the position)
- be able to read, write, and solve math problems
- be able to interpret, understand, follow, and communicate instructions
- have the ability to work well with others and be a team member
- show enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work and
- show commitment to Publix's mission.
- current Lakeland Distribution associate
Potential Annual Base Pay:
31,512 - 43,368
Temperatures could range from 20 degrees below to zero for an extended period of time.
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death \u0026amp; dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Credit union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
- 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager's approval: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
Back to top