CRM Data Analyst, Marketing - Lakeland
- Lakeland, FL
We're looking for a CRM Data analyst to support the work of associates who develop CRM analyses that influence personalized marketing strategies and other strategic decisions, both in-store and online.
You will impact Publix by impacting customer-facing programs involving budgets, and in the uncovering of insights that feed strategic decision makers with critical information used in driving our business. Your accurate execution of your job is critical for thorough and correct delivery of the work to the decision makers and the end customer.
Additional responsibilities include:
- completing analytics requests, including communicating key findings to support strategic decision needs across the enterprise that require CRM Analytics input.
- executing assigned analytical processes and supporting teammates in translating the outputs into actionable tools, insights, and recommendations
- executing and maintaining standard processes necessary to support CRM Analytics systems.
- assisting in the receipt and verification of standard data deliverables associated with established vendor relationships.
- identifying and engaging in opportunities to grow knowledge and skills related to best practices in analytical technologies, methodologies, verification, knowledge of data sets, drawing insights, and communicating learnings.
Hours of Work:
Frequency of Pay:
Minimum Base Pay:
Please be sure to monitor your email, including your spam folder, daily for communications you may receive during the recruiting and selection process for this position. Please do not use your Publix email address when applying.
Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
3300 Publix Corporate Parkway
Year End Bonus:
To reward associates for their contributions to the company for the calendar year, Publix provides a Holiday Bonus in November. In the first year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to 15 hours of pay, and in the second year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to one week's pay if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check. In subsequent years, the bonus is equal to two weeks' pay.
Maximum Base Pay:
- Bachelor's degree in Analytics, Information Technology, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Marketing, Business, or another analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- at least one (1) year of CRM, analytics, computer science, digital marketing, or similar analytics field work-related experience(including relevant college coursework)
- at least one (1) year of experience writing SQL
- at least one (1) year of experience writing R code or similar functionality within other statistical tools
- ability to cultivate key insights
- critical and strategic thinking skills
- teamwork and collaboration skills
- interpersonal and emotional intelligence skills
- decision making skills
- ability to exhibit a natural curiosity when developing research
- deep knowledge of data and analytics methods
- ability to develop data visualizations
- knowledge of the secondary research process and methods
- MBA or Masters in Analytics, Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Marketing, Business, or another analytical discipline
- two (2) or more years of CRM, analytics, computer science, or digital marketing work-related experience
- two (2) or more years of experience writing SQL
- two (2) or more years of experience writing R code or similar functionality within other statistical tools
- experience with distributed big data tools, utilizing technologies such as MapReduce
- Data Science Certificate
Potential Annual Base Pay:
47,736 - 65,936
• Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
• An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
• Group dental plan
• Group vision plan
• Sick pay
• Long-term disability insurance
• Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death \u0026amp; dismemberment benefits)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Vacation pay
• Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
• Paycheck direct deposit
• Credit union
• Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
• 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager's approval: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
Back to top