Vancouver - Non Profit Professional Fundraiser
Public Outreach specializes in direct fundraising for local and international non-profit charities. We seek to connect with our communities and give voice to the invaluable work provided by these organizations, while simultaneously raising sustainable funding and awareness to enable their long-term success.
We offer a wide range of employment opportunities, including full time, part time and leadership development.
We are looking for individuals who will work outdoors communicating with the public and raising monthly donations. They will have strong communication and interpersonal skills who will take learning about the charities they are working with seriously. We expect all of our Professional Fundraisers to be aware of news and events that impact the charities we work with.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• An interest in fundraising
• Self motivated and a team player
• Comfortable interacting with the public
• Be highly energetic
• Have the ability to thrive in a results-oriented work environment
• Experience in a similar role is a strong asset
• Comfortable with working in the outdoors
We are just as passionate about our employees as we are about our non-profits! We are proud to offer comprehensive benefits and non-commissioned hourly pay.
• $15/hr starting wage with the ability to make up to $20/hr
• MSP Reimbursement
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Optional leave of absence
• Rapid advancement and raise
• Strong leadership development
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• Travel opportunities
• Employee assistance program
At Public Outreach we work in support of a diverse and equal world. We welcome all diverse peoples into our already eclectic teams. We encourage People of Colour, Indigenous People, Queer/Trans identifying as well as people with Disabilities to APPLY!
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
Join our growing community:
Meet Some of Public Outreach's Employees
Fundraising Manager, Toronto Phone Offices
Maryanne recruits, trains, and manages a team of phone fundraisers. She is her team’s biggest cheerleader—constantly motivating them to hit their fundraising goals for a diverse range of organizations.
Back to top