Scarborough Face to Face Fundraiser
Join us this FALL!!!!
We are hiring for our SCARBOROUGH Offices . Get some fresh air and JOIN one of our door-to-door fundraising teams - where every day brings a new neighbourhood and a new adventure!!!!
At Public Outreach, we believe in the power of genuine human connection . That’s why our fundraisers proactively engage with the public, knocking on doors and inspiring everyday people to become monthly supporters of our nonprofit partners.
Work on behalf of the world’s top charitable organizations! Local organizations like CAMH (Center for Addiction and Mental Health) International Organizations like Green Peace. Top tier charities work with us because we are the best at what we do!
What we need from you:
- Evening availability ! (3-9pm)
- Fundraisers must have an engaging personality and ability to inspire
- Ability to thrive on a team and work toward new goals
- Fundraisers must have internal motivation and passion for advocacy work
- Charity work requires active listening skills and a willingness to adapt yourself to new people and situations
- Charity work also requires a positive attitude and resilience in the face of challenges - no one said this was easy!
Full time/ Part time Compensation:
- Flexible scheduling (3-5 shifts/week)
- Full time/ Part time hired wage of $14/hr - that means NO commission!
- Regular salary reviews and opportunities for bonuses
- Immediate access to our employee assistance program with benefits after 6 months
- 2 weeks of supportive, comprehensive training
- A commitment to in-depth and ongoing personal and professional development , career progression, industry networking and leadership opportunities.
- Work in a diverse, inclusive, positive and fun environment , day in and day out.
Questions? Speak to one of our friendly recruiters! We can be reached Monday-Friday between the hours of 11am and 7pm @ 416-800-1798.
Apply below or at this link: http://jobs.jobvite.com/public-outreach/job/oZjwWfwu
Facebook: Public Outreach Canada
At Public Outreach we work in support of a diverse and equal world. We welcome all diverse peoples into our already eclectic teams. We encourage Peoples of Colour, Indigenous Peoples, Queer/Trans identifying as well as peoples with Disabilities to APPLY!
Meet Some of Public Outreach's Employees
Fundraising Manager, Toronto Phone Offices
Maryanne recruits, trains, and manages a team of phone fundraisers. She is her team’s biggest cheerleader—constantly motivating them to hit their fundraising goals for a diverse range of organizations.
Back to top