Professional Non-Profit Fundraiser
Street face to face fundraising applicants will enjoy a fun, flexible, outdoor work experience with excellent training, compassionate mentor-ship and many opportunities for managerial advancement. Full time and part time positions available.
- Have experience in community organizing, public speaking, fundraising or a related field utilizing similar skills
- Work well on your feet
- Are an articulate and eloquent speaker
- Love working and interacting with the public face to face
- Are able to work a minimum of three days a week
- Are eligible to work in the US
- Working outdoors doing speaking face to face with memeber of the puiblic, with a team of like-minded peers fundraising for charity
- Compassionate and articulate at communication of world issues to the public in an empowering and inspiring manner
- Handling the concerns of the public with respect and patience
- Maintaining fundraising targets
- Having a blast
- Guaranteed Hourly Wage. No commissions.
- Training wage $14/hr
- Hired Wage $16/hr
- Medical Benefits in 4 Months
- Frequent Wage Increases
- Leadership opportunities available
Meet Some of Public Outreach's Employees
Fundraising Manager, Toronto Phone Offices
Maryanne recruits, trains, and manages a team of phone fundraisers. She is her team’s biggest cheerleader—constantly motivating them to hit their fundraising goals for a diverse range of organizations.
Back to top