Professional Non- Profit Campaigner
The state of the world is pretty scary at the moment. We have been specializing in one-on-one conversations that change hearts and minds for well over a decade.
At Public Outreach we train and run professional face to face fundraising offices that work proudly and exclusively for human rights, gender empowerment and humanitarian aid organizations- and we want to grow our Halifax office.
- Craft personalized conversations with the public that result in high quality donors to support lifesaving work
- Compassionate communication with folks outside and on your feet to spur social change and raise funds
- Work alongside a team of seasoned staff as we adventure to different parts of the city weekly to engage individuals in changing the world
- Guaranteed hourly wages starting at $16.00/hr (we don't do commission because folks deserve pay for their work)
- Regular wage increases based on performance
- Comprehensive health benefits in 6 months
- On-going peer and managerial support
- Meeting some of the best co-workers you could imagine
We are looking to grow our Halifax office! If you're looking for a job where you have increasing leadership and managerial possibilities, this is the time!
What are you waiting for? APPLY by responding to this posting with your resume and phone number
We offer everyone a brief phone interview. If we gel, we'll bring you in for a group interview. We like to have selected applicants in for training within the week- we move fast!
Join our growing community:
Facebook Messenger - http://m.me/PublicOutreachRecruitment
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PublicOutreachRecruitment/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/publicoutreach/?hl=en
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCqHXcv8xrwZMaaP9DzdBg
Public Outreach- http://app.publicoutreachgroup.com/
At Public Outreach we work in support of a diverse and equal world. We welcome all diverse peoples into our already eclectic teams. We encourage Peoples of Colour, Indigenous Peoples, Queer/Trans identifying as well as peoples with Dis/abilities to APPLY!
Back to top