Mainland Fundraising Manager
Watching the world crumble around you? Ready to be a part of the solution changing hearts and minds? Public Outreach is hiring a Vancouver Door Fundraising Manager to join our mainland leadership team! This is a full time position managing a team of motivated and experienced staff.
We have been fundraising for the world’s most reputable international aid, environmental and advocacy organizations for over 15 years. We specialize in ethical, compassionate and engaging interactions that result in high quality monthly donations as well as strong, engaged communities.
If you are looking for a career shift into non-profit engagement and front-line issue advocacy- this is the place. Public Outreach has been instrumental in developing, cultivating, advertising and mobilizing the public in well-known non profit campaigns across North America. We are keen strategists and professional communicators- and we love investing in young people. Get a feel for our office culture HERE.
- Recruit, train and hire a team of effective face to face fundraisers
- Cultivate our existing team of door fundraisers
- Develop an engagement pitch to sign up monthly donors for our clients across Victoria neighborhoods
- Train your staff to engage donors in meaningful, compassionate and engaging conversations resulting in monthly donors
- Maintain high quality monthly donors with low attrition
- Maintain a personal fundraising percentage and lead your team by example
Qualities and Qualifications
- A proven record of high quality face to face fundraising
- Experience as either a fundraiser, community organizer or door sales representative
- Ability to map and record neighborhood canvasses
- Proven ability to manage both large and small teams
- Experience managing changing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs
- Ability and willingness to travel
- A positive, outgoing and personable attitude grounded in anti-oppression
- Compassionate and mentoring managerial capacity
If you’re looking for your next big career move, a place where you can build a home, invest in your professional development, call your colleagues your friends AND change the world all at the same time- this is the place for you.
Wage is negotiable based on experience. We offer a thorough individual and family health benefits package(s).
Think you have what it takes? Respond to this posting with your CV and resume. Due to the high level of applicants, only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Check Us Out!
Facebook: Public Outreach Canada
At Public Outreach we work in support of a diverse and equal world. We welcome all diverse peoples into our already eclectic teams. We encourage Peoples of Colour, Indigenous Peoples, Queer/Trans identifying as well as peoples with Dis/abilities to APPLY!
Meet Some of Public Outreach's Employees
Fundraising Manager, Toronto Phone Offices
Maryanne recruits, trains, and manages a team of phone fundraisers. She is her team’s biggest cheerleader—constantly motivating them to hit their fundraising goals for a diverse range of organizations.
Back to top