Fundraising Program Manager (Ottawa)
Fundraising Program Manager
Location: Ottawa, ON
Hours of Work: 30-40 hours per week
Start Date: Jan 23rd 2017
Deadline to apply: Friday, December 13rd
Interviews: 16-17 January 2017
Reports to: FM
Our OTD office is looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic and conscientious individual to help manage the Ottawa Door (OTD), and support the FM in achieving goals and targets for the office as a whole.
- Achieve team targets including PPH, FR%, and other related metrics.
- Fundraise alongside your team, and meet individual fundraising targets.
- Create a fun and positive team environment for Fundraisers.
- Empower and inspire crew members.
- Develop and implement effective inoffice and onturf skill training.
- Coach, manage and develop Fundraisers. Conduct weekly checkins, formal performance
assessments, and pay band reviews. Set goals with team members and follow up on progress.
- Ensure team members know and understand expectations for performance and conduct.
- Review cashouts to verify hours, and ensure they are submitted on time. Take responsibility for delivery
of materials to the office at the end of shift.
- Participate in recruitment and selection of staff for the program.
- Resolve incidents, problems and issues in an efficient and effective manner.
- Take responsibility for the health and safety of your team, including implementing health and safety
policies, training and initiatives.
- Assist and support the FM and SFM to achieve the goals and targets set for the office as a whole.
- Coordinating and participating in projects on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as required.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven ability in achieving fundraising targets, including a current >$4PPH average
- Ability to work in collaboration with other team members
- Positive team spirit, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Adaptable to different ways of working, and in reacting to change
- Excellent problem assessment, problem solving skills and conflict resolutions skills
- Be open and willing to develop leadership skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and evaluate staff in meeting objectives
- Experience in facetoface fundraising
- Presentation skills
- Available and willing to travel and work nights and weekends, as needed or directed by the Fundraising Manager(s).
If you feel that you have all the right attributes for this position please submit your application to Sarah Kreplin ([email protected]) by Friday, December 13rd.
Meet Some of Public Outreach's Employees
Fundraising Manager, Toronto Phone Offices
Maryanne recruits, trains, and manages a team of phone fundraisers. She is her team’s biggest cheerleader—constantly motivating them to hit their fundraising goals for a diverse range of organizations.
Back to top