Fundraising Manager (Ottawa Street)
Project Manager (Ottawa Street Team)
Public Outreach is looking for an individual to take on the Fundraising Manager position for the Ottawa Street Fundraising Team.
This individual will work closely with the Senior Fundraising Manager, Recruitment Project Manager, other Fundraising Staff to ensure fundraising targets are met, and that staff are supported through any campaign.This individual is a team player, is able to work individually with little supervision, is a strong communicator, is passionate about supporting a worthy cause and enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment with energetic and like minded peers. The candidate should also be professional, and strive towards excellence in regards to their team’s performance.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities
- Demonstrated ability to lead medium to large staff teams
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to execute written correspondence reports and organize data
- Effective interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong Data Entry skills with a record of high accuracy
- Good analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as both part of a team and independently
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple tasks and adhere to deadlines
- Be highly energetic and have the ability to thrive in an often stressful working environment
- Familiarity with the Google platform an asset
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
What will be asked of you (all but not limited too):
- Maintaining a campaign goal of 5pph or higher while also maintaining personal fundraising goals
- Face to Face street fundraising
- Be accountable for the performance of your team
- Supporting large teams of fundraisers
- Reporting daily to the Senior Fundraising Manager
- Other duties may be included as directed by management
Think you have what it takes? APPLY by emailing a resume, cover letter, and your available start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title your application “Fundraising Manager (Ottawa Street Team) ”
If you have any specific questions or concerns please email: email@example.com. Unfortunately we cannot respond to phone calls or general inquiries. Applications must be received by Monday, September 11th 2017.
Check Us Out!
Facebook: Public Outreach Canada
At Public Outreach we work in support of a diverse and equal world. We welcome all diverse peoples into our already eclectic teams. We encourage People of Colour, Indigenous Peoples, Queer/Trans identifying people as well as people with Dis/abilities to APPLY!
Meet Some of Public Outreach's Employees
Fundraising Manager, Toronto Phone Offices
Maryanne recruits, trains, and manages a team of phone fundraisers. She is her team’s biggest cheerleader—constantly motivating them to hit their fundraising goals for a diverse range of organizations.
Back to top