Fundraising Manager: Eastern USA
We are seeking experienced community organizers, fundraisers or applicants with commensurate experience in a related field to join our teams. As we are keen to open new offices, we need someone with the knowledge, drive and willingness to learn. We want someone who is eager to start their own office, grow their own team, and cultivate a unique office culture.
The right applicant will be put up in Boston with our current team to be trained and mentored by our regional heads. Once prepared, you will be given the resources and support to open your own office.
- Recruit, train and hire a team of effective face to face fundraisers
- Develop an engagement strategy (door, street, malls) to sign up monthly donors for our clients
- Work with our client services team to receive up to the minute news for explanation and education of the public
- Engage donors in meaningful, compassionate and engaging conversations resulting in monthly donors
- Maintain the acquisition of high quality monthly donors for our clients with low attrition
- A proven record of high quality face to face engagement , fundraising or commensurate experience in a related field
- An ability to map and record neighborhood and street canvasses areas
- Proven ability to manage both large and small team
- Experience managing changing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Google Docs
- Ability and willingness to travel
- A positive, outgoing and personable attitude
- Individual and family health benefits packages
- 40k-45k depending on experience
- Time off and vacation allowances
- Travel opportunities
Think you have what it takes? Respond to this posting with your CV and resume. Due to the high level of applicants, only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Check us out!
The Muse: Public Outreach
At Public Outreach we work in support of a diverse and equal world. We welcome all diverse peoples into our already eclectic teams. We encourage Peoples of Colour, Indigenous Peoples, Queer/Trans identifying as well as peoples with Dis/abilities to APPLY!
Back to top