Fundraising Manager- Bay Area
Position: Permanent/ Full Time
Reports to: Senior Fundraising Manager LA (SFM)
Division: Senior Fundraising Staff
Compensation: $40,000.00- $45,000.00 (based on experience)
Hours: 40 hrs a week
Bay area is looking for a hardworking, results driven leader to increase response and volume targets while managing a successful, motivated and empowered team of fundraising staff! The role will include on-going turf management, staff training, recruitment and retention of new staff. This is an exciting leadership opportunity and the ideal candidate should be self motivated, a dedicated team member, and a compassionate leader! The
SanFran area is a hub of diversity, hustle and bustle. We are excited to offer this leadership role and welcome our new staff member into the fast growing, strong and eclectic California team!
- Achieve team targets including donor sign up, Fundraising %, and other related metrics.
- Fundraise alongside your team, and meet individual fundraising targets.
- Create a fun and positive team environment for Fundraisers.
- Empower and inspire crew members.
- Develop and implement effective in-office and on-turf skill training.
- Coach, manage and develop Fundraisers. Conduct weekly check-ins, formal performance assessments, and pay band reviews. Set goals with team members and follow up on progress.
- Ensure team members know and understand expectations for performance and conduct.
- Review cashouts to verify hours, and ensure they are submitted on time. Take responsibility for delivery of materials to the office at the end of shift.
- Participate in recruitment and selection of staff for the program.
- Resolve incidents, problems and issues in an efficient and effective manner.
- Take responsibility for the health and safety of your team, including implementing health and safety policies, training and initiatives.
- Assist and support the Senior Fundraising Manager to achieve the goals and targets set for the office as a whole.
- Coordinating and participating in projects on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as required.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven ability in achieving fundraising targets
- Ability to work in collaboration with other team members
- Positive team spirit, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Adaptable to different ways of working, and in reacting to change
- Excellent problem assessment, problem solving skills and conflict resolutions skills
- Be open and willing to develop leadership skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and evaluate staff in meeting objectives
- Experience in face to face fundraising
- Presentation skills
Available and willing to travel and work nights and weekends, as needed or directed by the Senior Fundraising Manager(s).
Sound like you? APPLY! Please submit your cover letter and CV to [email protected] with the subject line BAY FM by Monday June 20th at 5:00PM PST.
Meet Some of Public Outreach's Employees
Toronto Malls Fundraising Program Manager
With a deep passion for the issues Public Outreach works on, particularly children’s welfare, Samantha manages a team of fundraisers for the organization’s Indoor Mall Program.
Back to top