Face-To-Face Fundraiser ($15/hr) (Full Time & Part Time)
Who we are:
At Public Outreach, we believe in the power of genuine human connection. That’s why our fundraisers proactively engage with the public, knocking on doors and inspiring everyday people to become monthly supporters of our non-profit partners.
Who you are:
- Someone with open and flexible availability
- Someone with an engaging personality and the ability to inspire
- Someone with the ability to thrive as part of a team and work towards new goals
- Someone who possesses internal motivation and passion for advocacy work
- Someone who is able to demonstrate active listening skills and a willingness to adapt yourself to new people and situations
- Most of all, someone with a positive attitude and resilience in the face of challenges - no one said this was easy!
What’s in it for you:
- Wage starting at $15 per hour
- Work with amazing charities including Amnesty International, Greenpeace and more
- An awesome social working environment
- Regular salary increases and opportunities for bonuses
- Immediate access to our employee assistance program with benefits after 6 months
- Two weeks of supportive, comprehensive training
- A commitment to in-depth and ongoing personal and professional development, career progression, industry networking and leadership opportunities
- Work in a diverse, inclusive, positive and fun environment, day in and day out
Discover more about Public Outreach:
Talk to one of our recruiters today: 250-800-9974
Public Outreach supports a diverse and equal world and welcome people from all walks of life into our already eclectic teams. We encourage Peoples of Colour, Indigenous Peoples, Queer/Trans identifying as well as peoples with Dis/abilities to apply!
Candidates will be considered with a background in or as: sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, acting, non profit, canvassing, promotions, working as a canvasser, administration, brand ambassador, hospitality, humanitarian, international development, charity, volunteering, hospitality, server, cook, barista, bartender, event staff, retail, campaign managers, brand ambassadors, marketing, community development, public relations, teachers, public speaking, leadership, retail sales, customer service, entrepreneurship, door to door sales, coach, cashier, retail sales associate, team leader, social work, as campaign manager
Meet Some of Public Outreach's Employees
Fundraising Manager, Toronto Phone Offices
Maryanne recruits, trains, and manages a team of phone fundraisers. She is her team’s biggest cheerleader—constantly motivating them to hit their fundraising goals for a diverse range of organizations.
Back to top