Ethical Face to Face Fundraiser - Sydney
Ready to take the first step into the Non-Profit sector?
Public Outreach Fundraising is looking for enthusiastic and passionate people who want a job that makes a difference!
How would you like to be a part of our fun, outgoing team?
Public Outreach is currently looking for Fundraisers to work with us in our Shopping Centre and Street Fundraising Teams. We’re looking for individuals who can commit to 3-5 days a week from 9am to 5pm – We fundraise Monday to Saturday – choose a schedule that fits your lifestyle!
Our Sydney office is currently raising funds of behalf of:
- Make-A-Wish Australia
- Plan International
- Apply now – Interview tomorrow – Start right away!
- Earn up to $27/hr ($1000/wk) - Start @ $22.50/hr and grow from there!
- Competitive? Bonuses and promotions are in your reach!
Wait, there’s more –
- Work and travel throughout NSW and Australia (Byron Bay, Blue Mountains, Darwin, Tasmania!)
- Travel Trip Leaders Earn $24/hr!
- Sponsorship and International Travel Opportunities to our USA and Canadian offices
- Weekly staff events, parties, BBQs, open-mic nights and more!
YOU MUST BE FLUENT AND CONFIDENT IN ENGLISH
Any questions? Give Henri a ring on 1800 281 345 extension 1, or TEXT 0448 219 400.
Check us out on Facebook – Public Outreach OZ
Public Outreach is an equal opportunity employer. At Public Outreach we work in support of a diverse and equal world. We welcome all diverse peoples into our already eclectic teams.
Meet Some of Public Outreach's Employees
Fundraising Manager, Toronto Phone Offices
Maryanne recruits, trains, and manages a team of phone fundraisers. She is her team’s biggest cheerleader—constantly motivating them to hit their fundraising goals for a diverse range of organizations.
Back to top