Ethical Face to Face Fundraiser - Perth
Position: Face to Face Fundraising
Work Type: Full time, Part time
Wage: $22.13/hr. Start at $800/wk – Earn up to $26/hr
Location: Perth City and Suburbs
Public Outreach is looking for enthusiastic and energetic people to work in our Street and Shopping Centre Marketing Programs! We work in teams to inspire and engage the public in Face to Face conversations about world changing non profit charities!
Our Perth office is currently raising funds of behalf of:
- Make-A-Wish Australia
- Seeing Eye Dogs Australia
We pay a starting hourly wage of $22.13 + bonuses and growth opportunities!
Due to visa restrictions we cannot employ International Students
Want to get out of the city this summer? Our teams have the opportunity to travel to amazing destinations like Darwin, Esperance, Tasmania, Victoria, and more!
What's in it for you:
- Work and travel throughout WA and Australia!
- Fast Track to Management and Leadership Roles!
- Flexible Schedule - Week day and Weekend shifts available!
- Work in teams with like minded, passionate people!
- Sponsorship and International Travel Opportunities to our North American offices!
- Staff parties, summer events and more!
You will have:
- Self confidence, passion and the gift of the gab
- STRONG English skills
- Fantastic work ethic and great communications skills
- An interest in social issues
- Availability of at least 3-5 weekdays per week. Hours are 9.30am-5.30pm – Monday to Sunday!
- Availability of at least 3 months or more!
Send us an email with your contact details outlining why you think you would be a fantastic Fundraiser!
Any questions? Give Henri a ring on 1800 281 345 extension 1, or TEXT 0448 219 400.
Check us out on Facebook – Public Outreach OZ
Public Outreach is an equal opportunity employer. At Public Outreach we work in support of a diverse and equal world. We welcome all diverse peoples into our already eclectic teams.
Meet Some of Public Outreach's Employees
Fundraising Manager, Toronto Phone Offices
Maryanne recruits, trains, and manages a team of phone fundraisers. She is her team’s biggest cheerleader—constantly motivating them to hit their fundraising goals for a diverse range of organizations.
Back to top