Ethical Face to Face Fundraiser - Melbourne
Public Outreach Fundraising is looking for enthusiastic and passionate people who want a job that makes a difference!
How would you like to be a part of our fun, outgoing team?Public Outreach currently has positions in our Face-to-Face street and shopping centre Fundraising Teams in Melbourne. We’re looking for individuals who can commit to 3-5 days a week – both weekend and weekday shifts are available! We fundraise Mon-Sat - choose a schedule that fits your lifestyle!Our Melbourne office is currently raising funds of behalf of:
- Seeing Eye Dogs Australia
- Australian Conservation Foundation
You must be confident and fluent in English!Start @ $25.76/hr and grow from there! Competitive? Bonuses and promotions are in your reach!You will have:
- Self confidence, passion and the gift of the gab!
- Strong English skills!
- Fantastic work ethic and great communications skills!
- An interest in social issues!
- Work and travel throughout VIC and Australia (The Great Ocean Road, Byron Bay, Sydney, Darwin, Tasmania!)
- Fast Track to Management and Leadership Roles!
- Sponsorship and International Travel Opportunities to our North American offices!
- Weekly staff events, open mic nights and more!
Meet Some of Public Outreach's Employees
Toronto Malls Fundraising Program Manager
With a deep passion for the issues Public Outreach works on, particularly children’s welfare, Samantha manages a team of fundraisers for the organization’s Indoor Mall Program.
Back to top