Ethical Face to Face Fundraiser - Melbourne
Public Outreach Fundraising is looking for enthusiastic and passionate people who want a job that makes a difference!
How would you like to be a part of our fun, outgoing team?
Public Outreach currently has positions in our Face-to-Face street and shopping centre Fundraising Teams in Melbourne. We’re looking for individuals who can commit to 3-7 days a week – both weekend and weekday shifts are available! We fundraise 7 days a week - choose a schedule that fits your lifestyle!
Our Melbourne office is currently raising funds of behalf of:
- Australian Conservation Foundation
- Make A Wish Australia
You must be confident and fluent in English!
Earn up to $27/hr ($1000/wk) - Start @ $800/wk ($22.13/hr) and grow from there! Competitive? Bonuses and promotions are in your reach!
You will have:
- Self confidence, passion and the gift of the gab!
- Strong English skills!
- Fantastic work ethic and great communications skills!
- An interest in social issues!
And wait, there’s more:
- Work and travel throughout VIC and Australia (The Great Ocean Road, Byron Bay, Sydney, Darwin, Tasmania!)
- Fast Track to Management and Leadership Roles!
- Travel Trip Leaders Earn $24/hr!
- Sponsorship and International Travel Opportunities to our North American offices!
- Weekly staff events, open mic nights and more!
Apply now! Send your resume though Gumtree or give Bonnie a ring on 1800 281 345 (extension 8005)
Check us out on Facebook – Public Outreach OZ
Public Outreach is an equal opportunity employer. At Public Outreach we work in support of a diverse and equal world. We welcome all diverse peoples into our already eclectic teams.
Meet Some of Public Outreach's Employees
Fundraising Manager, Toronto Phone Offices
Maryanne recruits, trains, and manages a team of phone fundraisers. She is her team’s biggest cheerleader—constantly motivating them to hit their fundraising goals for a diverse range of organizations.
Back to top