Ethical Face to Face Fundraiser - Adelaide
Ready for a job that makes you jump out of bed in the morning?!
Public Outreach Fundraising is looking for enthusiastic and energetic people who want a job that makes a difference! We currently have positions in our Face-to-Face and Call Centre Fundraising Teams (not door-to-door!) where we inspire and engage the public to generate sustainable funding for charities.
We’re looking for individuals who can commit to 3-5 days a week from Monday to Saturday from 9.30am-5.30pm
Our Adelaide office is currently raising funds of behalf of:
- Australian Conservation Foundation
Earn up to $26/hr ($975/wk) - Start @ $22.13/hr and grow from there!
Competitive? Bonus and promotions are available!
***Due to visa restrictions we cannot employ International Students***
- Work and travel throughout SA and Australia!
- Fast Track to Management and Leadership Roles!
- Sponsorship and International Travel Opportunities to our North American offices!
- Staff parties, summer events and more!
If you are:
- Passionate about social and environmental issues
- Fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- Hard working and have a fantastic work ethic
- Available 3-5 days per week during the hours of 9:30-5:30 Monday - Friday
Any questions? Give Henri a ring on 1800 281 345 extension 1, or TEXT 0448 219 400.
Check us out on Facebook – Public Outreach OZ
**Public Outreach is an equal opportunity employer. At Public Outreach we work in support of a diverse and equal world. We welcome all diverse peoples into our already eclectic teams.**
Meet Some of Public Outreach's Employees
Fundraising Manager, Toronto Phone Offices
Maryanne recruits, trains, and manages a team of phone fundraisers. She is her team’s biggest cheerleader—constantly motivating them to hit their fundraising goals for a diverse range of organizations.
Back to top