Door-to-door Fundraiser (Part Time) ($17)
About the role
We believe in the power of genuine human connections. Our talented face-to-face fundraisers proactively engage with the general public, inspiring them to become passionate donors for worthy causes. The team here in Los Angeles is growing—that’s where you come in. If you’re passionate about fundraising, or charitable work in general, and are looking for a foot in the door in the industry, then this opportunity is for you.
A successful candidate
- Thrives in highly results-driven and goal-oriented environments.
- Is a self-starter; possesses initiative self-motivation.
- Has a passion for charitable work and a desire to help change the world for the better.
- Is an active listener; is willing to adapt to new people and new situations.
- Maintains a positive and resilient attitude that portrays confidence when faced with challenges and modesty when achieving success.
- Projects professionalism through their actions, words and demeanour, with colleagues and when interacting with the public.
What we offer
- Wage $17 p/h
- Medical and dental plan benefits within 6 months.
- An opportunity to work with the nations most renown charities.
- Opportunity for advancement within a rapidly growing company.
- A commitment to in-depth and ongoing personal and professional development, career progression, industry networking and leadership opportunities.
- Work in a diverse, inclusive, positive and social environment—day in and day out.
Discover more about Public Outreach:
Don’t feel you quite fit the bill?
Consider applying anyhow. Fundraising is all about effective communication and building relationships on the spot, and many of the industry's best fundraisers got their start by bringing transferable skills to the table. We encourage all prospective applicants to consider the experience they’ve gained in the previous work, extracurricular or volunteer roles they’ve had that may transfer to this role. If you’re still not sure and have a few questions, you can reach out to a member of the Los Angeles Talent Team anytime at 213-443-6765.
Public Outreach Group will not discriminate against any employee, contractor or applicant on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status. We provide accommodation for injury, illnesses and/or disability for employees and to applicants during the recruitment process, and encourage that needs to be made known in advance if such accommodation is required. At any stage during the recruitment process, please feel comfortable to express personal pronoun preference. Qualified candidates of all genders are encouraged to apply.
Meet Some of Public Outreach's Employees
Fundraising Manager, Toronto Phone Offices
Maryanne recruits, trains, and manages a team of phone fundraisers. She is her team’s biggest cheerleader—constantly motivating them to hit their fundraising goals for a diverse range of organizations.
Back to top