Charity Fundraising Representative
Public Outreach is an amazing place to work if you are looking for a job that will add meaning to your life!
We are looking for passionate, inspiring and charismatic individuals to join our face-to face fundraising teams in Ottawa! We are the community face of many charity organizations that are helping save and change lives all over the world, supporting the work they do through acquisition of sustainable monthly donations.
The duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Working outdoors in all seasons
- Presenting charitable information to potential donors
- Asking potential donors for monthly donations
- Maintaining fundraising targets and goals
- Reporting to the fundraising manager
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the non-profit sector
- Communication and presentation skills
- Minimum requirement of 3 shifts per week
What We offer
- Flexible scheduling
- Guaranteed hourly wage $13-16.00 per hour (non commissioned based)
- Benefits in 6 months
- Positive work environment collaborating with passionate, inspiring individuals
- Lots of upward mobility, frequent wage reviews, and opportunities for travel!
Our fundraiser love what they do because they inspire while developing skills required to pursue your future dream job! You will develop leadership and communication skills in a way no other job could in such a short amount of time! We love setting people up for future success!
How to apply ?
Please apply to this posting with a resume that includes your email and phone number.
Join our growing community:
Questions? Online chat
Facebook: Like Us!
YouTube: Watch our latest video!
At Public Outreach we work in support of a diverse and equal world. We welcome all diverse peoples into our already eclectic teams. We encourage Peoples of Colour, Indigenous Peoples, Queer/Trans identifying as well as peoples with Dis/abilities to APPLY!
Meet Some of Public Outreach's Employees
Toronto Malls Fundraising Program Manager
With a deep passion for the issues Public Outreach works on, particularly children’s welfare, Samantha manages a team of fundraisers for the organization’s Indoor Mall Program.
Back to top