Bilingual Phone Fundraiser Toronto
At Public Outreach we fundraise and campaign for the world’s most reputable aid and advocacy organizations. We work with a vast variety of unique and world-changing charities and grassroots organizations that come to us to increase their capacity and grow their work.
If you are looking for a place to build a career, throw down roots, and expand your understanding of the nonprofit world- you’re in the right place. Public Outreach is currently looking to hire outgoing, engaging and outspoken bilingual individuals to join our Phone Innovations Office.
- You will call current monthly donors of a Nobel Prize winning Human Rights organization, provide updates and upgrade their gift amount. (Most calls will be in French)
- Thorough and comprehensive job training to set you up for success
- Flexible schedules - you choose the days (minimum 3 shifts / week)
- Evenings are essential for success - most people work from 1 - 9pm, but we’re flexible!
- Guaranteed Hourly Wage. No Commission
- Possess an open and growth mindset while being open to regular feedback
- Must be fully fluent in French (oral + written), comfortable in English
- Community Organizers / activists/ Public Speakers (asset)
- Sales Experience (asset)
- Excellent Communication Skills and a Clear Phone Voice
- Energetic and Upbeat
- Outspoken and confident
- Thrives in a work environment in which critical thinking and on-going learning are encouraged!
- Contributes actively and positively in a team environment
- Knowledgeable and passionate about humanitarian / advocacy groups
If you are looking for a job where you get to fundraise for and network with important non-profit charities, you want to work with us! Looking to grow in a progressive and innovative company? We’re always looking for the next generation of leaders! You will gain valuable leadership experience and we will develop you! We have part time and full time positions available. Start your own adventure at Public Outreach by applying below!
Meet Some of Public Outreach's Employees
Toronto Malls Fundraising Program Manager
With a deep passion for the issues Public Outreach works on, particularly children’s welfare, Samantha manages a team of fundraisers for the organization’s Indoor Mall Program.
Back to top