Test Engineer II
- Aberdeen, MD
- Responsible for software verification and validation, including test planning, development, execution, analysis and associated documentation.
- Coordinates testing activities for various projects.
- Supports bug reporting and tracking and software test processes.
- Assists in the development of the test strategy in order to meet the release schedule.
- Adheres to established testing procedures. Works under general supervision.
- Responsible for defining test strategies, plans, procedures and reports.
- Responsible for writing tests, executing those tests, and reporting the results. Initiates and analyzes problem reports and change proposals.
- Ensures that hardware/software under test implements the functionality specified in all approved requirement documents and that it performs as expected from the customers perspective.
- Develops strong cooperative relationships with development, project management teams and manager to achieve end-to-end product quality.
- Must have knowledge of Government security policies and familiarity with security-related technologies and auditing tools.
- Designs, constructs and implements manual and automated tests that thoroughly exercise the product from the perspective of the customer.
- Assesses system and software level requirement specifications, software design, interface design, test, and other development related documentation as needed.
- Assists with implementation of the enhancements, including documentation, instruction and hands-on-training of others.
- Mandatory Secret Clearance, TS SCI required
Back to top