Senior Business Developer
- Rockville, MD
Position Description: Senior Business Developer
The Senior Business Developer is a new position and will be a core member of the PTFS business development team. This person will be responsible for driving new business within the Federal Government market segment for PTFS. Position offers career growth for candidate interested in progressing to a sales management position and building a sales team.
- Generating business in Federal Civilian and DoD agencies
- Creating $2+ million annualized sales per year after initial 12 month period.
- Penetrating and expanding business so as to require building a sales team within the 24 month timeframe.
Characteristics/Experience of the Successful Candidate
- Solid contacts /network in Federal agencies and with system integrators (Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, SAIC, Leidos, etc.)
- Solid technical experience. Able to communicate with customers at highly technical level about requirements and conceptualize solutions for these challenges.
- Proven track record delivering sales results fora software company
- Proven ability to handle all processes of sales cycle from lead generation through closed deal (generate leads, set up meetings, demo product, articulate value proposition, build quotes, write proposals, negotiate contracts). Very good proposal writer.
- Good public speaking ability and experience in selling and demonstrating software products and solutions. Can become proficient with product demo.
- Experience working for small company
- Content management, digitization, system integration domain experience
- Visionary who can help customer design solutions
- Schooled sales professional
- Proven track record selling solutions including software
- Proven track record selling directly to agencies, not just through SI's
Back to top