Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive is a new position and will be a core member of the PTFS Sales Team. This person will be responsible for generating new software sales within the Federal Government market segment for PTFS.
- Generating Software and Services as an individual contributor in specific Federal Civilian and DoD agencies
- Creating $1+ million annualized sales per year after initial 12-month period.
- Solid technical experience. Able to communicate with customers at highly technical level about requirements and conceptualize solutions for these challenges
- Proven track record delivering software and services sales results in the Federal Government
- Proven ability to handle all processes of sales cycle from lead generation. Progression to close deals (generate leads, set up meetings, demo product, articulate value proposition, build quotes, write proposals, negotiate contracts).
- Good public speaking ability and experience in selling and demonstrating software products and solutions. Can become proficient with product demo.
- Existing contacts/network in Federal agencies
- Experience working for small company
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science
- Content management, digitization, system integration domain experience
- Visionary who can help customer design solutions
- Schooled sales professional
- Proven track record selling directly to agencies, not just through SI's
- Existing contacts/network with system integrators (Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, SAIC, Leidos, etc.)
- Knowledge of a Sale Methodology
- Writing Proposals
If candidate is selected for interview and/or if an offer is extended, proof of vaccination will be required.