Records Center/ Warehouse Specialist B
- Annapolis Junction, MD
PTFS, a privately owned, Maryland-based company providing digital archiving and library solutions, as well as professional services including digitization, library staffing, and integration services, has an immediate opening for a Records Center/ Warehouse Specialist B at a client site in Fort Meade, MD.
The Specialist B Warehouse man will have the following responsibilities:
- Basic computer literacy; familiarity with Microsoft Windows
- Prior experience in one or more fields requiring meticulous preparation, proof reading, or dissemination of documents or the operation of complex equipment.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time
- Good interpersonal communications skills and the ability to work well as a team member.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to read and assimilate information rapidly and use it to make timely and accurate decisions.
- Ability to work effectively at a computer workstation for extended periods of time.
- Reliability and dependability
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- An active/current TS/SCI Lifestyle Polygraph
- Prior experience in one or more fields requiring meticulous preparation, basic computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating systems and applications.
- Less than 1 year of experience handling classified information and records
- Minimum 1 year experience performing document check-in, check-out, process initiation, document preparation, scanning, capture quality control, reconstruction, indexing, index quality control, rework, correspondence preparation and handling a applicable to the function.
Minimum High School Diploma
Location: Fort Meade, MD
PTFS is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs; not on race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, handicap, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, genetic information, veteran's status or citizenship (protected categories). Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation, benefits, social and recreational programs and all other conditions of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Back to top