- Herndon, VA
PTFS is looking to fill an Information Review and Release Analyst (Part Time) to support our client in the Herndon, VA area. This primary responsibilities of this position is to perform the quality control review of cases for FOIA, Appeals, EOM, and Privacy Act cases. The individual will be responsible to ensure the quality and accuracy of all documentations being reviewed are product compliant, provide customer satisfaction, and recommending process improvements to meet customer's needs and mission requirements. This position requires a high level of reviews and edits varying in complexity.
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be proficient in computer utilization
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and customers.
- Well-developed critical thinking skills and excellent focus on/to detail is a must have skills set.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in an environment that focuses on detail and high productivity, with quality being paramount.
- Knowledge of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive.
- Ability to identify, recommend and implement process improvements
- Must have organizational and time management skills.
- Must have multi-tasking ability and scheduling skills.
- Flexible/Adaptable/ad hoc tasks, when needed.
- Prior experience working with the Sponsor.
Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution plus at least four (4) years of professional experience.
- Eight years of experience maybe substituted for a degree (for a total of twelve (12) years of experience), with a high school diploma.
- Must have TS/SCI security clearance with Full Scope Poly (must be crossover eligible)
Back to top