Workday HRIS Analyst
- Newark, NJ
Prudential's HR Technology Team is looking for a dynamic, highly collaborative and consultative change agent to join our Workday Solutions team where you will drive transformational change by enhancing business processes and bringing innovation and technology to our workforce.
The Workday HR Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst will be the team lead for Reporting and Analytics as well as support Security and Functional requests. This position requires a self-motivated and energetic individual with solid business analysis capability who can meet the challenges of a fast-paced, agile environment and be comfortable with change. Prior HR systems knowledge and experience is required, preferably implementing or managing Workday HCM. The successful candidate will collaborate across multiple global locations and cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for understanding the Workday Reporting and Analytics solution, its capabilities, and how it is being used by Prudential in order to support users as well as provide analysis and recommendations regarding future uses and solutions to support the business.
- Partner with assigned business areas to gain deep understanding of their processes, plans, and how technology solutions are utilized by them
- Build and maintain simple to complex reports in Workday utilizing Report Writer and Report Designer, as well as other available tools and technologies
- Apply business analysis skills including requirements gathering and guiding customers from idea to delivery
- Coordinate, plan and lead UAT sessions for business stakeholders
- Review, approve and complete Workday security requests
- Handle incident tickets and change requests in accordance with change management, change control and incident management policies, protocols and SLAs
- Provide expert advice and functional related consultancy to HR as required
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, a related discipline or equivalent work experience required
- Subject matter expertise and prior experience with Workday HCM
- Excellent report writing skills in building Workday reports in all types, Advanced, Matrix, BIRT, Dashboard, etc.
- Proven success with service delivery, evolving the customer experience, process optimization and leveraging new technology solutions
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audience s
- Must have the ability to organize and effectively provide responses and prioritize assigned tasks
- Ability to work on highly cross-functional geographically distributed project teams
- Ability to work with project team members at all levels
- Knowledge of one or more business intelligence standard tools, such as Cognos, Business Objects, etc. is a plus
Back to top