PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial Inc., is one of the world's leading money managers. With offices in 15 countries and over $1 trillion in assets under management, clients rely on our risk management expertise, intellectual capital and creative solutions to realize their investment objectives. Our distinct multi-manager model delivers a broad suite of actively-managed solutions in the areas of public and private fixed income, equities, alternatives and real estate to serve our clients' needs. We are passionate about delivering investment returns for our clients and dedicated to our greatest asset - our people. Learn more about who we are and how we can work together, please visit: www.pgim.com
- Lead the charge to further harmonize and optimize the delivery and performance of the PGIM's digital properties in order to support business objectives and generate more attested website visitors, and qualified leads across organic and paid traffic.
- Increase and deepen visitor engagement by leveraging content and best-in-class digital execution in developing client segmentation strategies and institutional client journeys.
The role reports to the VP & Head of Marketing Programs and will manage people. He/She will frequently leading cross-departmental and cross-functional teams in project management. Collaborating and influencing others toward success in project goals will be key to this person's success in the role.
- Using client segmentation and institutional client journeys, drive all website and digital content optimization efforts through pgim.com to improve conversion rate, user experience, and SEO across desktop and mobile-and in key geographic markets like the UK, Europe and Asia
- Develop, maintain, and curate appropriate content on all US and international affiliate-advising internal partners in optimizing the conversion of their intellectual capital into actionable content that is useful for clients.
- Craft and optimize websites and landing pages for demand generation channels, campaigns (e.g. remarketing, paid social and search) and client types
- Provide data-driven recommendations to internal teams (paid, social, email, affiliate) by looking at both holistic and channel-level performance to improve the quality of users and time on site
- Focus on site navigation optimizations to ensure consistency with messaging on site (content) and creative messaging (ads) for digital marketing efforts
- Use analytics to propose channel specific user-funnel optimizations and actionable insights across the website that will be useful both to marketing leadership and day-to-day stakeholders.
- Design, execute, measure, and implement learnings from A/B tests to enhance the user experience and drive deeper engagement and volume of qualified users .
- At least 10 to 15 years of digital marketing experience in (institutional) financial services (preferred), or a dynamic startup / high growth (i.e. fintech)
- Minimum of 5 years managing digital transformation and web optimization initiatives
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the investment management business with a strong conceptual grasp of the full range of products in public and private markets, and channels in the institutional investment business -such as corporate and public pensions, sovereign wealth plans, institutional consultants, endowments and foundations, family offices, financial advisors, etc.
- Creative and critical thinking (problem-solving skills) that leverage both quantitative data analytics and qualitative design and tools
- Collaborative and proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently and lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to use data systematically to develop relevant insights and influence decision making, particularly through data visualization tools
- Proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise way to a range of technical and non-technical audiences, preferably in a manner that clearly demonstrates and frames the actionable choices with thorough cost/benefit analysis to the business line client
- Strong design (UX/UI) sensibility and empathy for the user.
- Familiarity with key digital marketing disciplines such as email marketing, SEO, SEM, A/B testing, content management systems (CMS), localization, and paid social media.
- Proficiency with Adobe and Google Analytics (and other web analytics tools)
- Experience in multiple CMS platforms and understanding of website tagging principles, classification schema, and taxonomy structures
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in a global B2B financial services marketing organization, or on the B2B side of a well-regarded digital agency
- Institutional channel marketing experience
- Experience running digital paid media campaigns (SEM, Display, Social)
- Proficiency with Salesforce (CRM) and Pardot (and other marketing automation tools)
- Knowledgeable about SEO and conversion rate optimization best practices
- Experience or familiarity with Drupal, Adobe, Workfront, Salesforce, and Seismic, and email marketing platforms