Prudential Retirement, a division of Prudential Financial, Inc., delivers retirement plan solutions for public, private, and nonprofit organizations. Services include defined contribution, defined benefit and non-qualified deferred compensation recordkeeping, administrative services, investment management, comprehensive employee education and communications, and trustee services, as well as a variety of products and strategies, including institutional investment and income products, pension risk transfer solutions and structured settlement services.
Develop and maintain relationships with pension focused intermediaries in the following states: Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. Identify and cultivate prospective clients, prepare and deliver new business presentations, and close the sales of retirement plan products and services. May assist in maintaining client relationships, perhaps with relationship management and/or plan administration staff. May provide guidance to more junior staff, but has no formal supervisory responsibility.
- Strategic territory development for assigned territory. Develop and foster broad relationships with intermediaries.
- Sell qualified defined contribution, qualified defined benefit, and nonqualified (DB and DC) bundled retirement services through intermediaries
- Exceed sales production goals measured in terms of revenue sold
- Effectively utilize internal sales resources
- Minimum of 3 years of experience selling defined contribution bundled retirement solutions
- Minimum of 5 years and preferably 10 years of experience related to the retirement business.
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and develop new intermediary relationships
- Demonstrated ability to strategically develop a sales region
- Demonstrated ability to develop key internal partner relationships
- A proven track record of retirement plan sales
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- FINRA Series 6,63 and Life licensing required or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire.