Vice President Enterprise Strategic Relationship Management
- Newark, NJ
As a senior leader of the strategic relationship team you will work across Prudential's U.S. businesses and with the executive leadership team, focused on catalyzing and deepening enterprise partner relationships with the most senior leaders and engagement that is aligned to Prudential's strategic priorities.
Leveraging your strength for cultivating relationships both internally and externally, your broad knowledge of Prudential and our partners business, you will develop and catalyzes partner strategies working with Prudential's individual lines of business and Prudential's most significant partners. Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Strategic Relationship Management you will enable the team to execute on new engagement strategies, initiatives and processes while partnering closely with Prudential's top executives, business and sales and distribution leaders. You will be relied on as an enterprise partner, problem solver, solutions-finder, utilizing your resourcefulness and your creativity to connect "dots" and connect people. This is a fun, fast-paced role that will offer diverse challenges for you to solve; you must appreciate variety and have professionalism to work across a diverse set of businesses. You will be part of a dynamic and driven agile team that aims to deliver measurable results and exceptional business value.
- Partner with Head of Enterprise Strategic Relationship Management and Prudential's business leaders to identify assigned opportunities, challenges and gaps, and determine engagement model and strategies to deepen relationships, close gaps and realize mutual beneficial opportunities.
- Develop in partnership with and align partner engagement strategies to business strategy by developing an understanding of Prudential's investment, product and service offerings, operational capabilities, culture and vision in order to in order to meet the needs of existing partners.
- Build collaborative and trusted relationships across Prudential's strategy, business relationship management, business development, sales, finance and product teams to ensure Prudential realizes it's full potential by helping enable business outcomes.
- Act as an internal and external partner advisor who creates relevance with our partners, anticipates needs and opportunities, makes connections, solves problems and finds creative ways to connect the dots for the business.
- Prepare, understand, synthesize and actively communicate partner and sector information for the enterprise identifying business insights into actionable strategies for our most valued strategic partners.
- Work closely with an agile program manager team in support of deepening existing strategic partner relationship and engagement strategies.
- Continuous eye on process improvement and opportunities to simplify our operating and engagement model.
- Ability to develop the most senior professional relationships influence c-suite executives, forming and cultivating positive relationships inside Prudential and with our partners
- High emotional intelligence and strong relationship building skills
- High learning agility to have or build the knowledge of the financial services businesses Prudential operates in
- Diverse experience and skills to understand the various sectors of our partners markets and businesses
- Proven leadership ability to focused on internal and external relationships, co-create and define mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Success building teams and bringing people together to enable business outcomes
- Creative thinking and strategic thinking that inspire action by identifying and connecting opportunities, seeing gaps, and proliferating our points of connectivity.
- Confident and excellent oral and written communicator empowered to speak for Prudential
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Intellectually curious and adaptive.
- Team player builds partner advocacy and inspires others throughout the business to take actions in the best interest of the enterprise.
- Friendly, engaging, low ego, and humble.
Back to top