Vice President- Annuities Regional Markets Division Sales Manager
- Fort Washington, PA
For more than 135 years, Prudential Financial, Inc. has helped individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. Prudential Annuities, a division of Prudential, provides innovative retirement solutions to help clients meet their retirement income challenges. We are currently seeking an experienced visionary sales professional to enhance our sales organization as the Regional Markets Divisional Sales Manager
As Divisional Sales Manager, you will be fully responsible for all sales related activity and strategy for the Channel (as appropriate). Will serve as a member of the Prudential Annuities Sales Management team and will partner with the National Sales Manager in the development of the Annuity sales strategy for these emerging opportunities. As a leader, you will manage, coach and develop a team of External Wholesalers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing strong relationships with the broader ISG Sales Leadership team and Partners in the support and development of emerging opportunities.
- Responsible for uncovering growth opportunities and driving strategy within the emerging account channel.
- Drive specific product/volume penetration and determine best engagement model and strategies to deepen relationships, close gaps and capitalize on mutual beneficial opportunities.
- Drive firm adoption of new product strategies within emerging accounts. Manage the due diligence and new product onboarding process for select firms in partnership with sales operations and Strategic Relationship Management.
- Collaborate with emerging firm leadership to co-create collective strategy, then identify, deploy and manage firm level producers.
- Responsible for national footprint with initial goals from $500 million to $1 billion and growing over time.
- Deliver on the sales target within assigned distributors footprint.
- Creating a Territory Management strategy with each wholesaler and their team to ensure the right levels of focus and execution.
- Collaborating with key leaders across the organization to form the Channel strategy.
- Creating a robust talent strategy with a detailed approach to develop all talent within the channel; holding all to a high standard of performance and execution.
- Stays current and informed of business trends inside and outside the channel in order to proactively provide and drive sales solutions and strategies to address them. As well as bring ideas from outside the channel .
- Managing the sales activity and budgets accordingly.
- Fosters and maintains open communication and constant dialogue with wholesalers.
- Ability to analyze territory trends and craft strategies to address or leverage them
- Ability to translate strategy for employees and articulate steps or approach to bring territory to an optimal state of performance
- Ability to craft and execute a robust talent development strategy for the Division
- Ability to implement talent strategy through coaching and development of all talent within the Division
- Ability to develop impactful relationships with centers of influence.
- In-depth understanding of annuities industry and key competitors in the marketplace
- Action oriented - dynamic self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Ability to 'sell' the product
- Collaborates effectively with key partners in Marketing, Product, Compliance Strategic Relationship Management and Sales Management and Sales management
- Possess excellent presentation skills both group and one on one settings
- Demonstrated knowledge of more complex annuity and industry-related concepts
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
- Strong teamwork orientation
- 6-8 years of sales experience, preferably in financial services
- Series 6 and 63, 65 or 66 required
- Series 26 required within 90 days
- Knowledge of the Annuity distributors a plus
Back to top