Vice President & Actuary, Long Term Care Valuation
Prudential is seeking a Vice President and Actuary to be the Valuation Team Lead for the Company's Long-Term Care Insurance line of business. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong technical and leadership abilities, and be able to collaborate successfully with other members of the actuarial staff as well as our business and corporate partners. The Valuation Team Lead is responsible for GAAP, statutory and tax valuation, including analysis of results, and management of staff. Additionally, the Valuation Team Lead will provide leadership and ongoing support for the LTC actuarial team's efforts to improve the modeling for valuation and forecast.
- LTC GAAP, statutory and tax valuation reporting.
- Ensure compliance with governance around the valuation process.
- Work with Finance and other stakeholders to explain LTC financial results.
- Provide thought leadership and implementation guidance for FASB LDTI.
- Supporting the activities of the senior leadership team of the business.
- FSA or ASA/MAAA with 15 years of actuarial experience with a strong concentration in LTC products and demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Deep knowledge of valuation concepts and experience in valuation and related actuarial and financial models
- Excellent technical, managerial, organizational and communication skills
- Strategic thinker with ability to lead change and collaborate with other actuarial teams, corporate partners and business leaders
- Motivate, strengthen and mobilize talent to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate results to influence senior management
Back to top