Talent Acquisition Manager
At Prudential, we measure our long-term success on our ability to deliver value for shareholders, meet customer needs, and attract and develop the best talent in the industry. We offer an inclusive work environment where financial professionals and managers can develop to their full potential and strengthen their communities. Prudential Advisors is presently looking for a [title] in [name of agency in city, state].
Talent Acquisition Manager Position Summary
The Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM) will direct efforts to recruit, select, and hire qualified candidates for the Financial Professional Associate (FPA) and ExperiencedFinancial Professional (FP) positions. Responsibilities include partnering with the agency Managing Director (MD) and their Director, Talent Acquisition & Diversity (DTAD) to create and execute comprehensive sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies for these positions. The Talent Acquisition Manager will build and manage relationships with community contacts and core schools for campus recruiting. Additionally, the incumbent will play an active role in managing the selection process, assessing candidates' non-technical skills/knowledge and attributes, and ensuring a positive candidate experience. Will serve as a contact person for the candidate, hiring manager, hiring and licensing coordinator and onboarding team on the status of the candidate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops recruiting strategies with DTAD and MD
- Makes contact and follows up with candidates to create and maintain interest in the position and Prudential
- Builds pipelines of candidates for the FPA and EFP position
- Recruits, interviews and recommends qualified candidates
- Establishes and utilizes relationships with community groups, Centers of Influence, and other candidate sources as needed
- Will seek out and recommend sources of candidates including the Internet (LinkedIn, FMG, WallStreetJobs, Monster, CareerBuilder, Indeed, etc.), colleges, job fairs, technical schools, etc.
- Establishes strong relationships with Managers, Financial Services (MFS) and MDs
- Coordinates Career Information Seminars and where applicable candidate agenda days, including logistics, invitations and presentation of material
- Attains candidate information, offer letters, communications as needed
- Manages candidate information via web based Applicant Tracking Systems
- Manages recruiting activities such as scheduling interviews, assisting and/or set up of recruiting events and providing assistance to candidates/applicants
- Responsible for reporting on recruitment and selection activities
- 10% travel
This position will be based from E ast Hanover.
- 3-5 years of experience in recruiting preferred
- Recruiting experience within the Financial Services/Sales industry a plus
- Life insurance, Annuity products and key competitor knowledge a plus
- Experience recruiting in a high-volume, fast-paced environment a plus
- Strong sourcing skills with demonstrated successes utilizing current on-line sourcing techniques, networking and building pipelines
- Comprehensive behavioral based interviewing and candidate assessment skills
- Strong consultative and relationship building skills to support agency managers and convert candidates
- Utilization of market intelligence to source talent
- Strong communication skills, including consultation, collaboration and influence
- Presentation/oral communication skills
- Must be able to self manage
- Analytical ability: problem-solving skills
- Organization/time management skills
- Active in professional and community organizations
- Technical capabilities: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database systems, applicant tracking systems
- Demonstrated attention to detail in previous positions
This position requires an in-depth background and criminal check.
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position . Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.
Back to top