Prudential Financial, Global Business and Technology Solutions, is pursuing a qualified associate to join Splunk platform support team to manage corporate data analytics platform. Candidate will be part of the team responsible for designing and administering Splunk for a global enterprise! In this role, you will be assisting the team in developing strategy, crafting architecture for an enterprise Splunk installation, proof-of-concept work, advancing Splunk footprint across enterprise, and cross-collaboration with IT Security teams.
In addition, you will receive training and guidance to enable working with domain architects, engineering and operations and project team members to fulfill business requirements by delivering effective solutions.
- Assist the team to support and maintain Splunk infrastructure for a highly available and disaster recovery configurations.
- Assist in administering Splunk and Splunk App for Enterprise Security (ES) log management.
- Help standardize Splunk agent deployment, configuration and maintenance across a variety of Windows, Linux and UNIX log platforms.
- Troubleshoot Splunk server and agent problems and issues
- Assist internal users of Splunk in designing and maintaining production-quality dashboards.
- Monitor the agent and server infrastructure
Bachelor's degree in an IT related field
- 2 or more years of Splunk administration experience
- 2 or more years of experience in IT
- Experience in Splunk data on-boarding and developing search queries
- Experience with developing Splunk dashboards and visualizations
- Experience with developing Splunk alerting and integration with incident management
- Moderate Linux experience to troubleshoot and support the application
- Experience with the scripting languages with BASH/Python
- Must be a self-starter and be able to manage their time against deliverables
- Ability to interact with and influence a wide range of employees, including technical support teams
- Ability to review functional requirements and determine the type of integration work that is required based on the business needs
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques
Back to top