Social Media Associate, PGIM Marketing
- Newark, NJ
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial, is a top 10 investment manager with over $1.4 trillion in assets and offices in 16 countries.
The firm has a strong commitment to the institutional marketplace, and serves the leading corporate and public pension plans, insurance companies, foundations and sovereign wealth funds around the world.
PGIM also serves a broad range of retail intermediaries in the US and Europe through its diversified suite of mutual funds.
PGIM offers a wide range of investment capabilities to institutional and retail clients around the world through its wholly-owned asset management units, each focused on a distinct asset class: PGIM Fixed Income, Jennison Associates, QMA, PGIM Private Capital, PGIM Real Estate, PGIM Global Partners and PGIM Investments.
The PGIM Marketing team is looking for a Social Media Associate. This role will report directly to the Director of Social Media Marketing at PGIM and will execute the social media strategies of three PGIM affiliates (i.e., PGIM Investments, QMA and Jennison Associates), including content development, paid advertising, social listening, community management, and data reporting.
Additionally, you will be responsible for maintaining a consistent follow of content across designated PGIM affiliate social media pages; deliver on driving engagements, attested website traffic, and applying a data driven approach to strategic decisions and campaign creation.
PGIM's social media strategy is consistently evolving, and this position will play a significant role in helping the Director of Social Media Marketing to execute team deliverables as well as keep up with requests received across PGIM affiliates.
You will frequently be required to present progress reports and findings. Key in this role will be collaborating and influencing others toward success.
It is an exciting time to work on social media at PGIM - our social media efforts have increased in pace and importance among the overall Marketing strategy over the last year, and this position will be critical in helping to maintain the momentum.
Crafting organic social content to be posted across the social platforms of the designated PGIM affiliates that you'll oversee; optimizing content to drive KPIs among online audiences across the U.S. and global markets
Collaborating with affiliate Marketing teams to understand their strategic priorities and content pipeline; working with various stakeholders to ensure social media alignment, creating a consistent brand voice and tone
Designing, executing, measuring and implementing learnings from past campaigns into new initiatives - on both brand and senior leader pages; make sure paid social content campaigns build on best practices and success of previous initiatives
Monitoring and analyzing KPIs; giving clear recommendations on social media strategy and identifying actionable insights; applying a data driven approach to all deliverables and strategic decisions executed on
Conducting extensive community management sweeps across managed social media pages; report trends and client feedback to the affiliate Marketing teams; creating consistent dialogue with key partners
Developing a cadence for social reporting where data is pulled natively from the social media platforms as well as from the social listening toolset; reviewing social listening data on a consistent basis
Assisting with curating content for the PGIM Social Media Ambassador Program; working with PGIM affiliates to identify new Ambassadors and opportunities to continue to grow the Ambassador Program
Partnering with the Director of Social Media Marketing on the execution and development of PGIM's overall social media strategy; being engaged and proactive in bringing new ideas and optimizations to the forefront; make sure your ideas are heard
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 2 to 5 years of social media marketing experience in (institutional) financial services (preferred), or a highly regulated / high growth industry
• Proven experience at growing and managing social media pages across key social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube)
• Strong writing and editorial skills; ability to develop multiple post variations as well as accompanying creative assets (i.e. static image, video, GIF, poll, etc.)
• Know how to handle social platforms natively and have experience with reporting and boosting / running paid social campaigns on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
• Familiarity with social listening tools and management of a YouTube channel
• Collaborative and proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently and lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise way to a range of technical and non-technical audiences
• Demonstrated ability to use data systematically to develop relevant insights and influence decision making and strategic decisions
• Strong design point of view and keeps the user in mind when structuring social content
• Have the ability to be flexible and make judgement calls in managing competing or shifting priorities
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience in a global B2B financial services marketing organization
• Institutional channel marketing experience
• Financial advisor channel marketing experience
• Experience or familiarity with Adobe design software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects)
• Knowledgeable about other facets of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Display)
Back to top