Senior Treasury Operations Specialist, PGIM Real Estate
- Dallas, TX
PGIM Real Estate is one of the nation's leading providers of commercial mortgages on multifamily, retail, office, industrial, and hotel properties. The Company offers one of the most comprehensive lines of real estate finance products including fixed-rate, floating-rate and interim/bridge loans; Fannie Mae DUS™ and FHA lending; and affordable housing financing. The company has been structured to provide clients with one source for all commercial mortgage financing and servicing needs, giving the firm a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Today, PGIM Real Estate has a debt portfolio of ~$110 billion and annually originates $16-18 billion annually in new debt originations.
The Senior Treasury Operations Specialist, PGIM Real Estate is responsible for supporting the PGIM Real Estate Loan Services business, specifically the Treasury team and indirectly the FP&A and Agency accounting groups. The position will report to the Director of Treasury services.
The role is responsible for the daily cash management, money movement, multiple credit facility monitoring, tracking and reconciliation and treasury functions, including problem solving, analysis and reporting.
Also, the position indirectly will support financial analysis and reporting covering a breadth of Loan Services processes including: Escrow analysis, investment strategy, tax reporting and other platform reporting initiatives.
This role requires a high degree of both financial analytical skills and the use of technology, along with an secondary understanding of the real estate terminology. These skills will lead to success in problem solving, data extraction and big data analysis views, while partnering closely across the Loan Services business and IT teams to timely solve treasury, financial and other analytical and reporting problems.
Job R esponsibilities
- Daily treasury cash reporting, money movement analysis and execution via multiple treasury systems.
- Daily liquidity management of cashflows with corporate functions and support of trade management with regards to new debt funding transaction actions.
- Credit facility analysis, reconciliation and reporting for Agency platform, along with interfacing with Accounting on a consistent basis.
- Interface with 3 rd party banking partners, developing business relationships in accordance with financial services agreements, fee agreements and reporting.
- Candidate will need to learn PGIM's proprietary Treasury management, Servicing system, Loan Connect applications to perform both the Treasury and Analytical functions required of the role.
- Candidate will need to learn the Loan Servicing data structure, data extraction tools and the reconciliation process thereof to confirm the accuracy of the exercises and projects
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, to ensure compliance to business requirements.
- Assist with Ad hoc reporting requests, optimize the Loan Servicing experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, information systems, or other degrees considered.
- Overall 3 to 5 years of working experience.
- Must be experienced across multiple Microsoft Office applications;
- Advanced Excel skills are require
- Strong proven SQL querying skills
- Advanced Excel skills are require
- Must be detailed oriented and have strong problem solving and analytical skills .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential .
- Experience in manipulating large amounts of data while understanding related object/field functions .
- Knowledge of workflow, visual workflow, and process builder .
- Financial services industry experience is preferred, specifically in the mortgage loan real estate industry.
Back to top