Senior Salesforce Developer
Prudential's Individual Solutions Group is on a journey to transform its technology landscape from older, custom built applications to newer, packaged, cutting edge software. As an entry level developer on this team, you will partner with designers and work with state-of-the-art technologies as you implement capabilities to solve complex business problems. We are looking for associates who care deeply about communicating clearly with users in creative ways. You will code, test, and debug new and existing applications. If you enjoy the challenge of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and have a passion for software engineering, this is the place for you.
- Partner with key business stakeholders such as sales, marketing, service, product and sourcing partners to support day to day activities and enable implementation of Salesforce capabilities . Engage with the business users to understand business needs and document requirements
- Responsible for development and unit testing prior to delivering the final product to the Quality Assurance Team. Overseeing production support; Administer setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects, data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, SalesForce1, and user and security settings.
- Coordinate production releases, working towards an Agile delivery methodology
- Research Salesforce integrated applications and tools in response to business needs.
- Support design & development effort for ISG Distribution Salesforce platform
- Plans, organizes & control all development activities leveraging industry standard & best practices to deliver CRM solutions aligned with customer expectations, on time, within budget, and with anticipated business value
- Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable Prudential standards
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- 4 years of experience in the development and design of complex applications such as Salesforce and Cloud computing
- Hands on experience with CRM systems (Salesforce) is a plus
- Experience with Apex, VisualForce , Lightning UI and Salesforce1 mobile application is a plus
- Salesforce certification in salesforce administration, salesforce developer is a plus
- Knowledge of AngularJS, Bower, NodeJS, SASS, and Bootstrap; Code editor including Dreamweaver, Sublime, or Brackets; and executing work breakdown, distribution and status tracking is a plus
- Exposure to one or more related integrated technologies such as DataStage (ETL), Informatica, MapAnything (Geographic mapping software),Tableau (Business Intelligence software) is a plus
- Familiarity with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature, SSL, web service proxies, firewall, SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0) is a plus
- Exposure to monitoring and logging techniques and tools such as Splunk, Wiley is a plus
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as CodeDeploy, Artifactory, SonarQube, Selenium, Jenkins is a plus
- Knowledge of Annuities and Insurance is a plus
- Clear, professional communications (listening, oral and written communications)
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated track record as a team player
Back to top