Senior Planning & Analysis Associate (Global Technology Finance)
- Newark, NJ
Prudential is seeking a highly motivated, resourceful and skilled individual for the role of Planning and Analysis Associate within the Global Technology Finance Organization. Global Technology provides information technology and operations solutions to Prudential business areas both domestic and international. The Finance Planning and Analysis area is a dynamic and fast paced organization that is responsible for overseeing financials, chargebacks, metrics, and supporting technology acquisition. The Planning & Analysis team is working to enhance the allocation process and systems to ensure that we meet corporate requirements to complete multiple forecasts in a compressed time frame.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation and processing of Technology Allocation data for specific services /product offerings
- Resolve business partner inquiries related to Global Technology charges
- Preparation and data analysis of monthly/quarterly financial reports
- Budgeting, Forecasting and variance analysis
- Other tasks and analysis will be assigned on an "ad hoc" basis
- Bachelor's degree in a business oriented major ( eg : Information Technology, Accounting, Finance).
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access). ServiceNow experience would be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to deliver quality support to business partners
- Customer focus and follow through is critical.
- Organized , detailed and agile, with an ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deliverables
- Self-motivated worker who can function independently with limited guidance
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours and/or overtime when necessary during peak times.
Back to top