Senior Oracle Enterprise Business Suite (EBS) Architect
- Newark, NJ
The Enterprise Services and Systems (ESS) organization is actively seeking a Senior Oracle Enterprise Business Suite (EBS) Developer. ESS provides strategic technical solutions for various Actuarial, Financial, and other business groups. Oracle E-Business Suite is a key component for the ESS organization. All the company's financial data flows through the system. Thesystem consists of Oracle delivered and extensive customizations developed by ESS.
The candidate will be a seasoned hands-on technologist with strong background in designing and building modular, scalable, testable enterprise systems in Financial Services or Insurance domain. Extensive experience working and developing with EBS modules is a must.
The candidate will work collaboratively with project stakeholders to design and develop components of Oracle E-Business Suite architecture to support current and future business needs. The candidate will strongly influence technical direction, come up with/review detailed implementation designs and be accountable for stability, scalability and extendibility of he architecture. The candidate will actively participate in the full SDLC including development, deployment, testing and support of the application. The candidate will also work collaboratively with a broader technology organization to ensure solutions integrate with other components of the architecture, meet high technical quality standards, and follow software development best practices.
We are looking for motivated and bright individuals that thrive in a dynamic environment and are comfortable contributing fresh ideas, and welcome learning opportunities. Initiative, ownership, strong analytical and communication skills are important to success in the role.
• 8 years of EBS development experience is a must. Experience with the following modules: Accounts Payable, Procurement, lExpense, Accounts Receivable, or General Ledger is a must.
• Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
• Hands on experience with PL/SQL, stored procedures, database object modeling, performance tuning and data warehousing concepts with Oracle
• Unix/Linux shell scripting
• Understanding of Agile development methodologies and test-driven development practices
• Working knowledge of distributed systems and service oriented architectures
• Understanding of finance, risk modeling and pricings
• Proven track record of delivery
• Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Ability to work well in team and independently
• Strong work ethic and drive for success
• Keeps up to date on emerging technologies
• Hands on experience developing in Java/]2EE and knowledge of Object Oriented design concepts is preferred
• Experience with the Oracle Application Framework (OAF) is required
• Technical leadership experience is a plus
Back to top