Senior Investment Operations Associate
- Scranton, PA
For over 100 years, Prudential's diverse and talented employees have been committed to helping customers and their families grow and protect their wealth through a variety of products and services. We are known for delivering on our promises and are recognized as a trusted brand and one of the world's most admired companies.
Retail Operations is a specialized unit within Retirement Full-Service Solutions who provides dedicated customer support and education to our self-directed and Individual IRA account holders (former 401k participants). In this position you will be provided with the opportunity to showcase your customer service skill by handling inbound calls and providing support to Individual Retirement Account holders located across the United States. As a licensed associate you will play an important role in assisting our customers with financial market education, executing stock and mutual fund trades, exchanges, distributions and various account maintenance needs.
Reporting to the Manager- Customer Service, Direct Client Service Team within Retirement Full-Service Solutions, the Senior Investment Operations Associate is responsible for providing superior service to Retail and Retirement Service participants. The Client service functions include speaking with and educating our participants and taking ownership of inquiries and resolution.
- Utilize a variety of systems and tools to promptly respond to inquiries via inbound calls
- Provide information to callers about various features specific to retirement products and services
- Accurately process account maintenance, distribution requests or forward to the appropriate parties to complete transactions
- Process client trading requests within department and regulatory guidelines
- Collaborate with internal partners to research and resolve client issues
- Continuously seek to find process improvements to increase overall operations productivity and efficiency
What you'll need to succeed:
- Series 7 & 63 Registration required. CT Life, Health & Variable Insurance License or ability to obtain within 60 days. Series 24 is a plus but not required
- Experience in Brokerage/Investment Operations position demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility
- Demonstrated knowledge of retirement industry and interest in financial markets with the understanding and commitment to conforming with strict compliance and regulatory requirements
- Superior organization skills, thorough attention to detail and strong follow-through
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills, team player and acts with a sense of urgency
- Required hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
It'd be a plus if you have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Call center/trading/production environment experience a plus
- Retirement and investment account processing experience preferred
Any candidate selected for this position will be required to submit to extensive background screening and credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate a candidate from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the candidate from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.
Back to top