The Systems Engineer will be part of a team responsible for Strategy and Architecture design of an application delivery (IAM / Security) system including all existing/new modules and the platform as a whole, produce strategy for day-to-day administrative functions around Application Delivery in addition to liaising with the business users and the technical specialists in user departments. He/She is also expected to provide guidance to product development teams for application integration to our AAA/SSO/IDM platforms.
- Thorough familiarity with Industry Web Service standards such as WS-Sec; SOAP; REST and security protocols around it like OATH; OAuth2.0; Digest etc.
- Collaborate with software vendors to solve interoperability problems
- Work with clients and engineering teams to implement/resolve AAA/Federation/IDM issues
- Maintain and further enhance IDM/AAA frameworks, models, and tools for delivering services
- Write scripts to correlate logs in a central place
- Write specifications, how-to documentation, test plans, test reports, etc.
- Interface with IT Security and Risk, Audit, and privacy to coordinate related policy and procedures, and to provide for the appropriate flow of information regarding risk
- Liaise with other organizations within Prudential to manage IT compliance/audits/security with National and International laws and regulations, as well as contractually enforced industry standards
The right person for this position will demonstrate both an ability and willingness to learn and support existing systems while demonstrating the creative thinking and independent drive to build something new and important in a multi-team environment. The ideal candidate will enjoy multi-tasking and working with a sense of urgency, and should also be flexible to quick changes in direction while maintaining a strong customer focus.
• 4 years of experience in developing, deploying and supporting commercial and custom software solutions with an emphasis on identity and access management framework, integration and support
•Pr ogramming skills Java and basic html
• Scripting skills
• Database Query Languages (SQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
• Fluency in Common Industry User Directories (LDAP, Active Directory, etc.)
• Possess deep domain expertise and experience working across a group of related products/applications
Experience in the follow IAM areas:
• Identity and Access Management Architecture
• Identity Lifecycle Management Processes
• Federation/Single Sign-on (SAML, WS-Security, Open Standards, OAUTH, SPML, SCIM, )
• WebService Interfaces
• Vendor IAM products (like SiteMinder; Tivoli Suite; Oracle Fusion)
•User Directory Administration experience and System Administration experience a plus
• Creative and inquisitive professional with excellent interpersonal and cross functional/divisional collaboration skills able to handle work smoothly under stress, managing multiple assignments concurrently, adjusting easily as business needs change, and acquiring necessary new working knowledge quickly
• Highly analytical with strong research skills, able to discern key issues and information in complex situations and resolve issues quickly
• Advanced communication (including group presentations), problem solving, and conflict resolution with internal and external stakeholders including senior leaders
•Ideally has held positions in Quality Assurance, software development, project management, operations and other technical areas in career demonstrating well round command of other technology disciplines